is managed by Hover and hosted by triv.org.uk.
(PhD. (Phys) University of Warwick, MSci MA (Nat. Sci.)
This is one of those sprawling messes of hand-written HTML 4.01/XHTML 1.0 which is of use mainly to its author. I
haven't got a whole lot of time to make a proper web page because of my
research on LEPECVD at the L-NESS. In my spare time I tend to do other things,
instead. Or at least, I used to. Some of them involved other people,
some of whom are now on facebook.
The research page has academic resources on it.
Links to the L-NESS site:
Polo Regionale di Como
Via Anzani 42
(+39) 031 332 73 56
PGP Key ID: 0x428B936F.
- January 2010: I design a new L-NESS site to give you idea of how less rubbish this site could be
- January 2009: Domain Direct moves to Hover and screws up all this website's links.
- September 2007: I've put a bit of effort into the look of shpalman.livejournal.com.
- May 2006: We're number 42 now, not 52. For some reason.
- 23rd November 2005: triv.org.uk has moved to a faster server. Cheers, Simon.
- 16th May 2005: A page about html and css.
- 13th May 2005: Moving to XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- 4th April 2005: Why wasn't this list actually marked up as a list? In fact it could even be a definition list.
- 11th February 2005: SiGe page tidied up also, and notice that my phone number has changed.
- 14th July 2004: Food page.
- 12th July 2004: links page tidied up a bit.
- 9th July 2004: a small new free stuff page.
- 17th June 2004: Validating my HTML.
- 8th June 2004: General tweakage.
- 13th May 2004: I've started to get rid of those purple background images, and I've created a page about LEPECVD.
- 26th March 2004: I've been sorting out the research page.
- 10th July 2003: you can read my thesis as a pdf or ps.gz file.
- 29th September 2002: moved to triv.org.uk.
- 8th August 2002: Como contact address.
- 22nd May 2002 as I put my thesis online in an almost useful state.
- 1st of May, 2000: chrastina.net now online.
- As of early April 2000, the Wine Ponce page.
- Mid September 1999: NPC Conference report. You will need Adobe